BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Praxis is looking for a highly-talented Business Development Manager, to be one of the pioneering members of our Cypriot team based in Limassol, report directly to the CEO.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Expand the business to all forex e-commerce and other verticals markets such as travel, media etc. to support company’s annual strategies;
- Execute company’s business development plan by acquiring new customers/merchants, and retaining/maintaining relationship with top customer/merchant for accomplishing regional sales target;
- Develop business relationship/potential partnerships merchants and trading platforms, service providers, industry associations, Medias and affiliates in cross-border e-commerce
- Support and present at marketing events organized by Marketing Department and Business Development Department, and attend likewise events in cross-border e-commerce industry.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 5+ years of experience of hands-on sales and/or business development toward FX operators or with credit card processing provider. Experience with ecommerce sellers/industry is a plus.
- Proven track records and high familiarity in global Fintech markets; access to industry related resources is an advantage
- Experience in cross-border e-commerce, online B2B, or familiarity with risk control of cross-border transactions is preferred
- Excellent in communication, professional in English writing and speaking skills
- High interpersonal skill
- Willing to travel, abilities to work independently with highly self-motivated and innovative mind