July is here!!
As summer continues to heat up, so does Praxis,
with important press releases and updates to your ever-improving cashier.
Read on to learn more!
- Making waves on Yahoo Finance! Praxis announces collaboration with ICM.com
- Our Limassol office continues to grow offering improved customer experience and support.
- Huge update to your Praxis Cashier Back Office is LIVE. A sexy new User Interface coming soon! We can’t wait, watch this space!
- New features are coming and can be read all about them on your dashboard notifications !
Feature of the Month:
“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.”
Marking a card as non-unique
Praxis default settings allow a specific card to only be associated with one unique user, after an initial deposit.
To mark a card as non-unique, so it can be used by additional users, follow these steps:
1)Search client by PIN
2)Select Payment Methods option for the client
3)Select EDIT for desired card
4)Switch unique account to ‘No’ and confirm by selecting ‘OK’
- Do not change the ‘Default Processor’. Please keep as ‘PreAuth’ to avoid unnecessary errors.
- Before performing an ‘Update of State’ within the back office of Praxis, double check that the transaction has not previously been manually added your CRM to avoid duplication.
- Always mention in every email to support your Brand name as well as a reference to client (PIN) and/or deposit (TraceID) to help us assist you.
Never hesitate to reach out to our support team who is always happy to assist!
Feel free to email us anytime at [email protected]
As always, we wish you a busy and profitable month ahead!
The Praxis Team