The responsibilities of the Account Manager consist of providing clients with ongoing training, technical support, and insight thereby establishing meaningful, strategic, and profitable relationships.
Client Relationship Management- Initiate frequent communication with your portfolio of accounts to learn about the client’s business, their goals and strategies.
Client Training – train clients on the best use of our software to match their business needs, and notify clients of software upgrades and schedule training on new features for the client’s staff while also resolving basic technical problems and general “how-to” questions.
- Online Payments Industry experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent problems solving skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment.
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
- Merit-based career progression in a fast-growing organization
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English through our site or directly to:[email protected], and we will get in touch with you!