The responsibilities of the Account Manager consist of providing clients with ongoing training, technical support, and insight thereby establishing meaningful, strategic, and profitable relationships. The goal of the Merchant Service Manager is to ensure that clients are optimally benefiting from the Praxis Cashier software as well as the products and services offered by Praxis Cashier.
- Client Relationship Management- Initiate frequent communication with your portfolio of accounts to learn about the client’s business, their goals and strategies, and their points of pain in order to identify opportunities to better leverage how the client works with Praxis Cashier
- Client Training – train clients on the best use of our software to match their business needs, and notify clients of software upgrades and schedule training on new features for the client’s staff
- Client Communication – Create awareness of product features, new product launches, services and offerings, and share relevant industry news in order to maintain a close professional and strategic relationship with clients
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through effective client support and problem determination
- Act as the primary point of contact for our Key Accounts who require general technical support and requests related to our proprietary software, effectively delegate and manage these support items and ensure that the client’s needs are met
- Analyze the technical issues identified by clients and thorough analysis and/or escalating to technical support determine the cause of these technical issues. Keep the client informed on the results of the analysis and ensure that the issue is resolved within an appropriate time-frame
- Resolve basic technical problems and general “how-to” questions
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development in the online payments industry
- University/College degree in business or related field
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent problems solving skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic technical problems and resolutions clearly to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and how users interact with content
- Understanding of search engine queries and directory sites
- Previous experience working with different CRM systems and/or in-house software programsin the payment industry
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML/ CSS is considered an asset
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
- Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English through our site or directly to: [email protected] ,Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.